Monday, November 14, 2005

42

...where there's kids' jingle belling
and everyone's telling you
be of good cheer


IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!

I have so few days left to shop and yet I have not yet begun to start. I think the Angel Tree's are going up in the mall's this weekend. That makes me most excited of all. You should all get one. How amazing it is to know that you have the ability to make some child's life a little brighter by helping them have a Christmas to remember! You will allow them to go back to school in January and they too will have stories to tell about their new Lego set or their new Barbie or maybe even a new bike! I am giddy with enthusiasm. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I even started looking for Emma's stuff on Friday evening. Oh what fun we have in store for her! She will most likely be walking by then. She is pulling up and scooting around our living room. It was just 8 1/2 months ago that I birthed this child. Wowsers! She is my joy! I cannot wait to teach her the experience of giving as well! It is so filling. No wonder Christ is so full of love - He gives and gives and gives. As we receive, may we remember why we have the opportunity to even be on the receiving end.

No comments: