Friday, May 09, 2008

coming soon...

I have loaded pictures of my girls - yes, even Abbi. They will be appearing at a blogsite near you. I was reminded with my recent trip to Texas that I am falling down on the job of keeping you all posted on the progress of my little ones. ABBI IS 6 MONTHS OLD! WOW! She is too much fun now. She laughs and giggles and yesterday Emma spent the afternoon entertaining Abbi by playing peek-a-boo and dancing around like a mad woman. Abbi would just cackle and laugh hysterically. It was such a blessing to my day. I know many of you know this small pleasure. I really see them being the best of friends. Yes, I might appear naive, but I am praying for it now and I know God will protect this desire of my heart.

Also, today we are getting DirectTV. We are emerging from the 20th century to the 21st century in a minor way. Recently, our church had 14 or so pine trees cut from our property. When we first arrived here, we attempted to have Direct and Dish come and install. Both said, "no, go" because of the trees. With this amount gone, we thought for sure, one would be able to do so. Dish says no for the second time and Direct says yes on the SECOND OPINION. So, to touch back on the trees and to give you an idea of how many are still on the property, I still have turned on our air conditioning. We are just running ceiling fans and we are having highs in the 80s here. We love it though.

One last thing, if you take a moment today, my brother is celebrating his birthday and it would be grand if you commented on his blog with a hearty cheerful greeting. He is no longer jaceonline.com, but has reconfigured his comments to thecynicalchristian.com.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!

1 comment:

TXSkipper said...

How excited I am to see you back up and running! I look forward to hearing about all the crazy antics in AL...they always provide many smiles. We miss you all so much - the boy asks about Em all the time!