Friday, January 06, 2006

Moon Over Maryland

Why are there not more court cases like this in publication? If this was all are justice system had to fool with on a regular basis I think I would watch Court TV on a daily basis. Instead we have the unfortunate civilization that is full of domestic violence, thievery, vandalism, divorce, citations and such.

Check out this article on Fox News about a lawsuit over whether "mooning" was illegal and in fact, indecent exposure. I love the judges argument about women's clothing providing the basis for a similar argument as well. Let me think, what about all of the designer dresses at the awards shows in Hollywood - Lil Kim?

I couldn't help but argue for the very prank that wreaked havoc upon my childhood as I experienced it both in the giving and the taking. Don't even begin to expect the government to intefere in these affairs of my life. If mooning is illegal, than I will retaliate and protest that any woman wearing a skirt that does not allow them to sit without me seeing their business should be arrested. Any man who bends over to repair a water main and exposes his crack should be arrested. Any woman who wears a shirt that is too tight to contain their buldge should be arrested. Any man who wears jeans that are too tight (ladies, I ain't talkin' about the butt area) and exposes an outline of his package should be arrested.

Need I go on...please people, allow the court time to be used for settling matters that actually benefit our society. That goes for you too oh one who sues McDonald's because you forgot that COFFEE IS HOT!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You said "package." :-P

Jason said...

Now I can't wait for Jodi to run for Senate, so we can find out if her pro-mooning stance hurts her or helps her with the voters.